[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Good GigE 8-port switch?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Good GigE 8-port switch?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:46:36 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
MikeM <the_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_mgm51_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> I've had good experiences with SMC as well, specifically the SMC8508T
That's an "unmanaged switch". It does not support VLANs/QoS, which
the original poster requested.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de