[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Converting from WMA to MP3
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Converting from WMA to MP3
- From: Joachim Schipper <j_(_dot_)_schipper_(_at_)_math_(_dot_)_uu_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 21:57:19 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 09:43:45PM +0200, Rico wrote:
> Thanks you very much.
> Trying to do so I get the following:
> Opening audio decoder: [dmo] Win32/DMO decoders
> install_fs: Function not implemented
> Couldn't install fs segment, expect segfault
> Did you reconfigure the kernel with "options USER_LDT"?
> What exactly does this mean?
That you need to set machdep.userldt to 1 for this to work.
Visit your host, monkey.org