[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Compilers make a system less secure?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Compilers make a system less secure?
- From: Robert C Wittig <wittig_(_dot_)_robert_(_at_)_sbcglobal_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:25:46 -0500
- Reply-to: Robert C Wittig <wittig_(_dot_)_robert_(_at_)_sbcglobal_(_dot_)_net>
Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 11:37:48 AM, you wrote:
For what it's worth...
Also... I have threading enabled, so a reply of any sort from a
list-mail will cue on the thread. In order to escape the sort rule,
one must begin an entirely new email.
I do not intentionally reply to off-list emails, on-list, or otherwise
go out of my way to piss people off... life is short enough as it is.
In the future, if you mark 'Off List' email as such, I will make a
point of replying off-list.