[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
openbsd, wrap, sis driver
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: openbsd, wrap, sis driver
- From: Wild Karl-Heinz <kh_(_dot_)_wild_(_at_)_wicom_(_dot_)_li>
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:06:59 +0200
- Organization: Wicom.Li
- Reply-to: Wild Karl-Heinz <kh_(_dot_)_wild_(_at_)_wicom_(_dot_)_li>
I was looking for performance on a wrap box with openbsd.
All infos I've found were much better than the results I got.
But that's not the point.
When I was locking at m0n0wall I found a patch for the
sis driver. Could it be relevant for openbsd too?