[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problem with LSI Fibre Channel MPT AMD64 OpenBSD 3.9-current
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: problem with LSI Fibre Channel MPT AMD64 OpenBSD 3.9-current
- From: "Adam D. Morley" <adam-openbsd-misc_(_at_)_gmi_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:33:34 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 11:16:15AM -0600, Diana Eichert wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> > So I really meant SC->LC.
> Did anyone ever pony up a cable for you?
Marco has a box o' cables on the way as we speak, a mix of:
Along with some qlogic fibre cards (the new, cheap QLA210s).
Visit your host, monkey.org