Finally got my 3.9 CDs... Congratz to the artists for the artwork

I was beginning to think that us up in Canada had been forgotten, but then yesterday I got my CDs.

I just wanted to say thanks for another great release.

I have 2 more things to say:

1) for the first time the little pins holding the CDs were all intact on delivery...WOOT
2) the artwork is REALLY nice I find (the CD covers & case cover), and the song is pretty cool too. Congratz to whoever did those.

Jean-Daniel