Security Measures

[IMAGE]

Dear ePassporte customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your ePassporte
online account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.
Protecting the security of your account and of the ePassporte network is
our primary concern. Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have
temporarily limited access to sensitive account features.

To restore your account access , please take the following steps to
ensure that your account has not been compromised:

1. Login to your ePassporte online account. In case you are not enrolled
yet for Internet account, you will have to use your Social Security
Number as both your Personal ID and Password and fill in the required
information, including your name and account number.

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals or
deposits, and check your account profile to make sure no changes have
been made. If any unauthorized activity has taken place on your account,
report to ePassporte staff immediately.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/epassporte.cgi?req=statement

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire ePassporte
system. Thank your for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

The ePassporte Online Team.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire ePassporte
online system. Thank your for your prompt attention to this matter.
Please do not reply to this email. Mails sent to thi address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your ePassporte Online account and
choose the "Help" link in the header of any page.