Important Information Regarding Unauthorized Activities

[IMAGE]

Your Online Banking is Blocked

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Chase Manhattan
Bank account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.
Protecting the security of your account is our primary concern.
Therefore, as a preemptive measure, we have temporarily limited access to
sensitive account features.

To restore your account access, we need you to confirm your identity, to
do so we need you to follow the link below and proceed to confirm your
information:

https://update.chase.com/inc/logon?email=id0021589

Thank you for your patience in verifying your account information.

Sincerely,
Chase Manhattan Bank Customer Service

*Important*
Please update your records on or before 48 hours, a failure to update
your records will result in a temporal hold on your funds.

Chase Manhattan Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing LenderLink opens Equal Housing Lender pop-up window
) 2006 Chase Manhattan Bank Corporation. All rights reserved.