[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bluefish or other web design tools
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: bluefish or other web design tools
- From: Jacob Yocom-Piatt <dick_(_at_)_uchicago_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:15:47 -0500
- Reply-to: dick_(_at_)_uchicago_(_dot_)_edu
i'm trying to migrate my web development to openbsd from winxp where i use
dreamweaver. i want to have similar functionality to dreamweaver: a WYSIWYG
interface, SFTP file transfers and code coloring. is this too much to ask for?
i have installed the bluefish package on a post-3.9 current machine and that
works fine, but i can't figure out how to use SFTP to transfer site files to and
from a remote server. the bluefish-1.0p1.tgz package for 3.8 doesn't install its
dependencies correctly, so i haven't tried it on 3.8-release.
any other suggestions for website development software?
Visit your host, monkey.org