[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Nmap No buffer space available
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Nmap No buffer space available
- From: Rod Dorman <rodd_(_at_)_polylogics_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:06:24 -0400
- Organization: Polylogics Consulting
- Reply-to: Rod Dorman <rodd_(_at_)_polylogics_(_dot_)_com>
On Saturday, April 15, 2006, 10:41:09, nocfed wrote:
> The power went out at my house and now I can't login to my server.
Unless you've got a UPS you'll have to wait for the power to come back
rodd_(_at_)_polylogics_(_dot_)_com "Behind every successful organization stands one
Rod Dorman person who knows the secret of how to keep the
managers away from anything truly important."
Visit your host, monkey.org