[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: a little success in vnc over openvpn
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: a little success in vnc over openvpn
- From: Tim Donahue <tdonahue_(_at_)_comtech21_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:23:19 -0400
- Organization: Von Systems
On Friday 14 April 2006 07:45, OS rider wrote:
> Hi all , my name is takesima , a japanese .
> i can manipulate a windows 2000 machine ( which address is 192.168.1.222
> ) via internet .
> the point is " rdr on tun0 inet proto tcp from any to 10.4.0.2 ->
> 192.168.1.22 in pf.conf " and " vncviewer 10.4.0.2 ".
> i wrote details in the last part of http://nakajin.dyndns.org/pikara.html .
> this is my first trial ,then there may be mistakes , so please point out
> them .
Perhaps this is easier than using a redirect statement in pf.conf.
Set `sysctl -w net.inet.ip.forwarding=1` on both servers if it not already