job offer

Saya ada alamat e-mel baru!Sekarang anda boleh kirimkan saya e-mel di: chao_hsing_textilecomp01_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_my

Attn: Sir/Madam

Would you like to work online from home/temporarily and get paid?

We are glad to offer you for a job position at our company, CHAO HSING TEXTILE COMPANY, LTD .We need someone to work for the  company as a representative/book keeper in the USA, Canada and major European countries.

This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA, Canada and major European countries. You donbt need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going at the moment.

>From the Site, you will find out the Company produces the following varieties of clothing materials: - batiks, assorted fabrics for interior decor, silk and traditional costumes which we have clients we supply weekly in the states. Our integrated yarn and fabric manufacturing operations use state-of-the-art textile equipment from the worlds leading suppliers. Order processing, production monitoring and process flows are seamlessly integrated through a company-wide computer network.

Our Company manufactures and sells textile and fabrics, we have seller all over the world to distribute our products. You know, that it's not easy to start a business in a new market. There are hundreds of competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other difficulties, which impede our sales promotion.

We have decided to deliver the products in upfront, it's very risky but it should push up sales on 25 percent. Thus we need to get payments for our products as soon as possible because customers can just "forget" to pay.

Unfortunately we are unable to open bank accounts in the USA, Canada and major European countries without first registering the company name. Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put on hold, For fear of loosing the customers out rightly. Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the USA, Canada and major European countries soon enough as international Cheque take about 21 working days for cash to be made available. We lose about 75,000 USD of net income each month because we have money transfer delays.

Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any sales. Our sales manager sells products.

Once he makes a sale we deliver the product to a customer (usually through FEDEX).

The customer receives and checks the products. After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products. About 90 percent of our customers in Canada and USA prefer to pay through Certified Cheque and Money orders based on the amount involved. We have decided to open this new job position for solving this problem.

Your tasks are:

1. Receive payment from Customers

2. Cash or deposit Payments at your Bank to clear

3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.

In a month you will have 5-10 transactions on 10,000-30,000 USD so you may calculate your income. After establishing close co-operation you'll be able to operate with larger orders and you'll be able to earn more. Our customers will issue payments out in your name and you get them cashed or deposited in your bank when funds have cleared, deduct your 10% and forward the balance to the company. We understand it is an unusual and incredible job position, You'll have a lot of free time doing your regular job as this will not take any of your time.

But this job is very challenging and you should understand it. We are looking only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be an earnest assistant. We are glad to offer this job position to you. So send us the following information If you feel that you are a serious and earnest worker and if you want to work for CHAO HSING TEXTILE COMPANY, LTD

1. Your full name or company name to issue on the payment.

2. Home Phone and Cell Phone to reach you.

3. Your mailing address

4. Gender

5. Marital Status

6. Age

7. Driverbs License or international passport number.

Regards,

Lee Cheng

CHAO HSING TEXTILE COMPANY, LTD

127-129 Yu Chau Street,

Shamshuipo, Kowloon, Hong Kong.

Tel/Fax: +852-301-59778

Email: chao_hsing_textilecomp01_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_my

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.

- CHAO HSING TEXTILE COMPANY