VIA-Chipsets and Hotplug SATA?

Hello,

Today I`ve read that the new HyperionDrivers (5.08A) from VIA enable
support for Hotplugging for the followring chipsets:

Southbridges: VT8237, VT8237Plus, VT8237R, VT8251, VT8237A, VX700, CX700,
VT6421 and VT6420

I tried to google the answer but I didn`t found anything so I decided to
ask here. Does OpenBSD support SATA-Hotplugging with any of these
Chipsets?!
Or is it maybe planned to support this functionality some day (I think
about using HotplugD for this job if the Chipset supports hotplugging)?

Kind regards,
Sebastian