Re: laptops needed

Gustavo,

On 2006.04.10, at 10:13 AM, Gustavo Rios wrote:

Excuse gentleman,

but i don't see any rationale behind  that tense:

" .... one could argue that people who live in such places should
not have computers)"

I believe that's humour.

Who wants to code when you've got island life outside? Palm trees, fishing, swimming, bikinis, seafood, etc. I think drinking beer under a palm tree beats drinking beer at a keyboard any day.

Also, maybe from Theo's perspective, I've heard tell that it can get pretty cold in Canada.