throwing out the switch

I've been using openbsd+pf for a router for some time at a neighbor's
house. The router has been upgraded and now has several NIC's.

I'd like to use multiple interfaces with crossover cables instead of a
single interface with a switch behind it for the internal network, how
would this best be done? I attempted to bridge all of the internal
interfaces, but I don't think this would do what I need it to, since a
bridge can't have an IP address, and it did not apear to work.

Visit your host, monkey.org