Restore your Chase Internet Banking account !

Chase Logo Skip to main content
 Accessibility Information

Chase.com   |   Privacy Policy

Chase Online

Dear Chase account holder,

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Chase Internet
Banking account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.
Protecting the security of your account and of the Chase Bank network is
our primary concern. Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have
temporarily limited access to sensitive account features.

To restore your account access, please take the following steps to ensure
that your account has not been compromised:

1. Login to your Chase Internet Banking account. In case you are not
enrolled for Internet Banking, you will have to use your Social Security
Number as both your Personal ID and Password.

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals or
deposits, and check your account profile to make sure not changes have
been made. If any unauthorized activity has taken place on your account,

Click here to activate your account

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Chase
system. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

The Chase Bank Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your Chase Bank account and choose
the "Help" link in the header of any page.

) 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.security manager

Becky Draftel

[IMAGE]

Security  |  Terms of Use

) 2005 JPMorgan Chase & Co.