Chase Account Security Measures Notification

 Chase Bank Online Department Notice

You have received this E-mail because you or someone else had used your
online account from different locations.

For security purposes, we required to open an investigation on this
matter.

In order to safeguard your Account , we require you to confirm you
Banking Details.

We recently have discovered that multiple computers have attempted to log
into your CHASE Bank Online Banking account, and multiple password
failures were presented before the logons. We now require you to
re-validate your account information to us. If this is not completed by
April 05 2006, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as
it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your
cooperation in this manner.

Please CLICK HERE or on the link below to re-validate your account
information :

http://www.chase.com/upd/user_04432

Please note:
If we do not receive the appropriate Account Verification within 48 hours
, we will
assume this Chase Bank Account is fraudulent and it will be suspended.
The
purpose of this Verification is to ensure that your Bank Account has not
been
fraudulently used and to combat fraud from our Community.

Visit your host, monkey.org