Important information regarding your Chase account

[IMAGE]

Chase Bank valued costumer,

We recently reviewed us system, we detected most users has been accessed
by an unauthorized third party.
Protecting the security of your account and of the CHASE network is our
primary concern.
CHASE Bank Online Security have been update the new system.
we have issued this warning message.
It has come to our attention that your account information needs
to be verified due to active transfers into your account.
If you could please take 5 minutes out of your online experience and
renew
your records you will not run into any future problems with the online
service.
However, failure to update your records will result in account
suspension.

This notification expires on April 10, 2006.

Once you have updated your account records your internet banking
service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Please follow the link below
https://www.chase.com/userID/update/pid-home

 ) 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender

Thank You for your prompt attention to this matter!

* Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact
Customer Service.

[IMAGE][IMAGE]