Re: When would you NOT use OpenBSD?

I'm not saying that having a blobbed driver in-tree would be an
improvement - however, a machine that runs is likely to be an
improvement over one that doesn't, at least for a while (because, as
pointed out, bugs like blobs).

I prefer looking at what's supported first and asked questions on the list about it BEFORE getting it and STICKING with supported hardware and EVEN lately, I go as far as ONLY getting hardware that is friendly to the project now, meaning providing documentations, etc.

So, if everyone would do the same, I bet chances are that we might see more documentations available for various project, but hey, that's just me!

The bottom line is I don't get hardware that is not supported by OpenBSD an by the way, ALL my Adaptec RAID shit is in the trash from last year!

No more Adaptec here.