Re: When would you NOT use OpenBSD?

I'm not saying that having a blobbed driver in-tree would be an
improvement - however, a machine that runs is likely to be an
improvement over one that doesn't, at least for a while (because, as
pointed out, bugs like blobs).

I prefer looking at what's supported first and asked questions on the list about it BEFORE getting it and STICKING with supported hardware and EVEN lately, I go as far as ONLY getting hardware that is friendly to the project now, meaning providing documentations, etc.

So, if everyone would do the same, I bet chances are that we might see more documentations available for various project, but hey, that's just me!

The bottom line is I don't get hardware that is not supported by OpenBSD an by the way, ALL my Adaptec RAID shit is in the trash from last year!

No more Adaptec here.

Visit your host, monkey.org