The National Lottery

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: james_tt_jones_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk

The National Lottery

PO Box 1010

Liverpool

L70 1NL

United Kingdom.

Tel:+447040124781

Ref: LSUK/6704/7306/05

Batch: B4/L187-82

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#1066) held on Saturday, 11th March. 2006.Your e-mail address attached to ticketnumber: 902710842722 767 with Serial number 2855/06 drew the lucky numbers: 04, 09, 13, 29, 31, 36, with a Six Ball Jackpot prize. (16)

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of  #3,570,063.00  (Three Million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand and Sixty-Three Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/11606502049/06.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online, This promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your #3,570,063.00  would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Mr. Mr.  James.T Jones

Email- claims_agent007_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com

Provide him with the information below:

1.Name:

2.Address:

3.Marital Status:

4.Occupation:

5.Age:

6.Sex:

7.Nationality:

8.Country Of Residence:

9.Telephone Number:

10.Fax Number:

11.Draw Number above:

That way your Winnings Certificate and all other relevant documents/paperwork can be prepared for you.  You would be required to show an instrument of identification when cashing your cheque i.e. Drivers license or International passport.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till

your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted

abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Good luck from me and members of staff of the U.K NATIONAL

LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Sir Richard Kelly Lloyd.

Online Co-ordinator