[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: VLAN-Problems
- From: Stuart Henderson <stu_(_at_)_spacehopper_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:45:26 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 2006/04/04 13:24, Rob Gault wrote:
> The first thing I noticed is that SK0 is only at half duplex
OP says the cable is out. However "auto" and "duplex full" are
likely to not be compatible (they aren't for 10/100, though I'm
not sure about gig).
> I am attaching ifconfig and dmesg output. The physical interface, sk0 is
> shown as having "no carrier", this is because i had to pull the plug
> while taking the information because another machine (our old firewall)
> was running with the same address.
What steps are taken to clear ARP caches, etc?
Visit your host, monkey.org