[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ADSL with pppoa (over ATM)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ADSL with pppoa (over ATM)
- From: Stuart Henderson <stu_(_at_)_spacehopper_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:36:42 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 2006/04/01 08:36, Craig Skinner wrote:
> If you must do the PPP session in OpenBSD, try the Alcatel USB frog.
> Better yet, buy a ZyXEL
these work quite well IME, including on marginal lines (660H).
Visit your host, monkey.org