Re: Blowfish still good enough?

On Thursday 29 December 2005 19:47, Ted Unangst wrote:
> On 12/29/05, Travers Buda <traversbuda_(_at_)_cyberwright_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> > If it is worth doing, it is worth doing right. While I'm always
> > impressed with the quality of OpenBSD, this matters most to me.
>
> and your concern is with blowfish in what context?

My concern is the strength of Blowfish--it's robustness--if someone with
a large amount of resources desired to crack it.

Yes, I suppose I do worry too much. A pilot won't fly a plane that he
know is unsafe, will he? I still would not mind a few words from those
people who decided Blowfish was the way to go because of A, B, and C.