You Must Update Your Account

[IMAGE]

Security Update Notification

Dear Valued Customer :

We are unable to active your account because we have upgraded our online
service, we are sorry for that but you have to reactive your Bank Of
America online bank account to be able to send and recive money online.

Click here to continue, Security Bank Of America .

Your account might be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts
continue to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to
send or withdraw funds. To lift up this restriction, you need to login
into your account (with your username or SSN and your password), then you
have to complete our verification process. You must confirm your credit
card details and your billing information as well. All restricted
accounts have their billing information unconfirmed, meaning that you may
no longer send money from your account until you have reactive your
billing information on file. Sign in to Online Banking
Thank You.

Olympic Logo
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender [IMAGE]
) 2005 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved

Visit your host, monkey.org