[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Blowfish still good enough?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Blowfish still good enough?
- From: Martin Schröder <martin_(_at_)_oneiros_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:35:04 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 2005-12-29 14:16:21 -0600, Travers Buda wrote:
> Please, tell me I'm an idiot and Blowfish is the best choice for crypto. Then
> I won't worry anymore.
You worry too much.
How much is the data worth you are protecting? And how long do
you want it to be protected? And what makes you think that
cracking crypto is the only way to get to the data?