[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to log all entered commands?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How to log all entered commands?
- From: Joachim Schipper <j_(_dot_)_schipper_(_at_)_math_(_dot_)_uu_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:25:20 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 12:16:39PM +0100, MK wrote:
> I'm trying to log all command which are entered by users but till now still
> without success. I think I was close with "accton" and "lastcomm" commands
> but unfortunetaly it logs only commands without parameters, so for instance
> if I disable pf, "pfctl -d" I have in log only pfctl so there is now way,
> to figure out what exactly happened.
> I also modified syslog.conf to log all in debug mode but as I expected it
> didn't help. It seems that Google doesn't have any idea as well.
> Is there any solution for my needs?
A bit late to the party, but...
Why not use the accounting system? See accton(8), sa(8)...