[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mergemaster (was: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mergemaster (was: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports)
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:21:16 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Over on ports-changes, Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot_(_at_)_lphp_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> > Since gdiff isn't needed anymore, do you think mergemaster could be
> > integrated in the base system one of those days,
> I'm considering this.
Are you considering mergeslave as well?