You Must Update Account Information

[IMAGE][IMAGE]

Dear valued Wells Fargo customer:

We have noticed that your Wells Fargo online account needs to be updated
once again, please enter your online account information, because we
have to verify all of the online accounts after we have updated our Wells
Fargo Online Banking site. To verify your online account and access your
bank account, please click on the link below:

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and
renew
your records you will not run into any future problems with the online
service
However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension
This notification expires on  Dec 28, 2005

https://secure.wellsfargo.com/login=Con

This e-mail was sent to all of our Wells Fargo customers. Recently, we
have found that many accounts were hacked.

For further information, please contact our Customer Services.

Consumer Credit Card Services:

Customer Service:

1-800-642-4720

Application Status:

1-800-967-9521

Security Issues:

Phone:

415-623-7706

Fax:

415-544-0826

Email:

myershh_(_at_)_wellsfargo_(_dot_)_com

Sincerely, Wells Fargo Member Services Team.

About Wells Fargo | Employment | PRIVACY, Security & Legal | Report Email
Fraud | Home
Diversity & Accessibility | Online Access Agreement (9/10/05) | Important
Notice on Trading in Fast Markets

) 1999 - 2005 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.