Private Message From Bank Chase

In attention of JPMorgan Chase & C o. customers,

As the Internet and information technology enable us to expand our
services, we are committed to maintaining th e trust customers have
placed in us for protecting the privacy and security of i nformation we
have about you. In order to protect your information against unaut
horized access, identity theft and account fraud we earnestly ask you to
update your profile.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://chaseonline.chase.com/accountservices.jsp

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
holder, please be aware that it is in violation of our policy to
represent oneself as another JPMorgan Chase & Co. user. Such action may
also be in violation of lo cal, national, and/or international law.
PMorgan Chase & Co. is committed to assist law enforce ment with any
inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with
the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the
request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are
prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

Customer Support Center.

This site is directed at or made available to persons in the United
States onl y. Persons outside the United States may visit International
Banking. Products and services described, as well as associated fees,
char ges, interest rates, and balance requirements may differ among
geographic locations . Not all products and services are offered at all
locations.

Member FDIC.
B) 2005 JPMorgan Chase & Co