[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IKE V1 Vulnerablility 226364
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: IKE V1 Vulnerablility 226364
- From: Tobias Ulmer <tobiasu_(_at_)_tmux_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 21:06:27 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: Tobias Ulmer <tobiasu_(_at_)_tmux_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 08:55:39PM +0100, Christoph Leser wrote:
> I came across
> which describes some vulnerablities in IKE Protocol V1 implementations.
> That page state ( that is at least what I read from it ) that it is unknown whether OpenBSD is affected or not.
> Is anything known about this issue? Should I care about it ( I use OpenBSD 3.8 ipsec on my gateway )
There was.. ah there it is:
Visit your host, monkey.org