Please Update Your Information

[IMAGE]

Important Notice: December. 21, 2005

Dear Barclays Member,

Its has come to our attention that your Barclays account information
needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your
account and to reduce the instance of fraud.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and
update your billing records you will not run into any future problems
with the online service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account
suspension.

Please update your records on or before December 21, 2005.

Once you have updated your account records, your Barclays session will
not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

This email was sent by the Barclays server to verify your e-mail address.

You must complete this process by clicking on the link below and entering
your account information. This is done for your protection , because some
of our members are no longer have access to their online access and we
must verify it. To verify your e-mail address and access your bank
account,

Click on the link below:

http://www.update.barclays.co.uk/olb/p/loginMember.do

We are remembered that the Online Banking service, controls the login
attempts when entering to our system. To exceed the maximum number of the
allowed attempts, its account will be blocked.

If you don't have Connect or Electron Card call the Online Banking
Helpdesk on 0854 600 2323 * (outside the UK dial +44 2476 842063).* The
helpdesk is open Monday to Sunday, 7am-11pm (Uk time).

Copyrights ) 2005 Barclays Bank PLC.

.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered.
For assistance, log in to your Barclays Online Bank account and choose
the "Help" link on any page.

Barclays Email ID # 1009