Re: Help w/ install image on compactflash(cdrom38.fs or floppy38.fs)

There are a couple of ways to do this:
1) if you have a Windoze machine:
  a. get a *.fs from OpenBSD
  b. get physdiskwrite from m0n0wall
  c. plug CF-USB adapter into PC, write *.fs using physdiskwrite

2) you can also do this from Linux. I use a USB-CF device and dd... I
don't recall off top of my head whether I used a *.fs or *.rd. If you're
still stuck, email me & I'll dig up the details.

Jay

Visit your host, monkey.org