Re: Recommendations for another POP3/IMAP/SMTP mail reader client?

I use mutt to access my email server via imaps and use msmtp for outbound
via TLS w/SMTP AUTH.

http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-4.html#ss4.11
Dload the msmtp-1.4.1.tgz package from your closest mirror in packages

--
Allie Daneman
Allnix,LLC.

On Wed, December 14, 2005 08:35, Jack Woehr wrote:
> Recommendations for another POP3/IMAP/SMTP mail reader client (if one
> exists) other than Mozilla?
>
> Years ago I hopped directly from Elm on a host server to graphic mail
> clients on my desktop
> box without ever dealing with, e.g., mutt & setting up sendmail. Now
> Mozilla 1.7.2 crashes hard
> on receiving a particularly noxious piece of spam I've been getting a
> lot of and I'm ready to
> deal with changing mail clients. I'm just hoping to get around this
> without weeks of learning how
> to configure sendmail for mutt ...
>
> --
> Jack J. Woehr                 # "I never played fast and loose with the
> PO Box 51, Golden, CO 80402   # Constitution. Never did and never will."
> http://www.well.com/~jax      # - Harry S Truman

Visit your host, monkey.org