Recommendations for another POP3/IMAP/SMTP mail reader client?

Recommendations for another POP3/IMAP/SMTP mail reader client (if one exists) other than Mozilla?

Years ago I hopped directly from Elm on a host server to graphic mail clients on my desktop
box without ever dealing with, e.g., mutt & setting up sendmail. Now Mozilla 1.7.2 crashes hard
on receiving a particularly noxious piece of spam I've been getting a lot of and I'm ready to
deal with changing mail clients. I'm just hoping to get around this without weeks of learning how
to configure sendmail for mutt ...

--
Jack J. Woehr                 # "I never played fast and loose with the
PO Box 51, Golden, CO 80402   # Constitution. Never did and never will."