Re: OpenBSD 3.8/amd64 running on Sun v40z

> Just wanted people to know that OpenBSD 3.8/amd64 runs fine on a Sun
> v40z, 4 x Opteron 848 2,2 GHz CPUs.
> The box has 8GB of RAM, but OpenBSD can only see/use 4GB. On-board

Why is this I whipped google for a while, but couldn't find an answer to my
"Is the maximum size of physical memory openbsd supports 4GB?"

I found this thread in the archive:
But I says it has something to do with the pci bus, is this correct for all
machines (I mean hardware side) or is it a limitation of OpenBSD?

Always curious about my favorite OS :)

Visit your host, monkey.org