Re: Part 2: What it be helpful if...

On Dec 11, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Michael Steinfeld wrote:

<snip>
 None the less, as a
result I had spent countless hours skimming
That would be your mistake. And no the excuse you tried to float isn't an excuse. Force yourself to do it. Read *and* grok the docs primarily the man pages. That's the whole point or *not* doing howto style docs.

documentation which
immensely increased my understand of this wonderful operating
environment.
<snip>

--
If you aren't solving your problems with violence, you aren't using enough.

Visit your host, monkey.org