Re: Would it be helpful if ...

Well, I can help anyone who wants to run apache-2.2, php5.1.1, mysql 4x
However, I have not chroot'ed it as of yet. That is what i am doing today.

Also, I plan on upgrading mysql to ver. 5x but this is not important
to me being that I am running mysql5x on a linux box already. For the
sake of documenting it
I will do it, after I chroot my existing install.

so if anyone needs help, with the above .. feel free to email me off the list.