Re: Would it be helpful if ...

On 12/9/05, Chris Kuethe <chris_(_dot_)_kuethe_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> i think that you're going to get a lot of comments of the form "if you
> weren't able to get this working with the existing documentation,
> perhaps you should consider improving the existing documentation." Did
> you see the thread from a couple of weeks back on writing bad
> documentation?

I would 'improve the existing documentation, if such existed for
apache-2.1.1 php5.1 on openbsd.... I searched and to know avail...
please post a link.

If you are telling me to update the openbsd-www docs in regards to
this issue..I will write it, I don't mind. Who should I get to commit
it to cvs?

--mike