Has anyone had Fogbugz on Openbsd working?

Has anyone had Fogbugz (from fogcreek) running on openbsd?  They list a
bunch of O/S's including OSX and FreeBSD, but to find out if it works I
need to buy it.  Which means a bunch of paperwork and approvals to get
it.  Then more, if I have to return it and get something different.

If they had a free download trial I would try that, but they only have
online.

I've not found anything on google or their forums on it.

Thanks

PS. Sorry if the waiting for approval one gets through also - i sent
from the wrong acct (again).

--

Bill Chmura
Explosivo ITG