Good night everybody,

i'm starting in openBSD now and I need some help of you if it is possible.
I've installed a firewall using openBSD, of-course, it's working thank's
GOD, but I wanna know, when I make a nat in pf.conf like this above:

nat on $ext_if from $int_if:network to any -> ($ext_if)

why I have to put the :network, if I do not put this nat, it's do not work,
I know that it's a noob doubt, but I just wanna know why this happen.

Another doubt, It's more like a sugestion, is what the program I could use
to monitoring the traffic of my network, and to produce statisticians and
more functions?

Since already thank's for your time, and my appologies for my bad english.

Ricardo Lucas

Visit your host, monkey.org