Need help with OpenBGPd Configuration

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a multihomed network using OpenBGPd on OpenBSD 3.6. I've got a BGP session up with my first ISP which works fine. Now I am trying to set up BGP with my second ISP, which needs a multihop configuration. I have not been able to get it working on my own, and was unable to find any example configurations on this matter for OpenBGPd.

My only BGP experience so far is with OpenBGP, so I'm quite new at this.

They asked me to set up the following (they of course assume I have a cisco):

router bgp 33714
 neighbor 64.114.173.22 remote-as 852
 neighbor 64.114.173.22 ebgp-multihop 2

I translated that as:

peer1="64.114.173.22"
neighbor $peer1 {
        remote-as       852
        descr           ISP2
        announce        self
        multihop 2
#        set nexthop 207.194.161.134
}

207.194.161.134 is the router in between me and 64.114.173.22 - I've tried with and without "set nexthop 207.194.161.134". We've also tried with and without md5 passwords.

I can also provide tcpdump log if it will help.

Sincerely,
Kirk Ismay
System Administrator