[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Posible bug in bktr(4) man pages
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Posible bug in bktr(4) man pages
- From: Jason McIntyre <jmc_(_at_)_kerhand_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:29:38 +0001
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 07:06:15PM -0800, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> yes, CARD_ is necessary. how to put that in the manpage in a nice
> format, well, I was hoping you had some input on that. simply
> prepending CARD_ to the names in the table will put some characters
> in the table beyond the 80 character limit (unless the table is
> shifted to the left a bit, which messes up the consistent formatting
> in bktr(4)).
i just fixed this.