[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Posible bug in bktr(4) man pages
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Posible bug in bktr(4) man pages
- From: Joachim Schipper <j_(_dot_)_schipper_(_at_)_math_(_dot_)_uu_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:06:56 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 09:09:02AM +0100, Ramiro Aceves wrote:
> > yes, CARD_ is necessary. how to put that in the manpage in a nice
> > format, well, I was hoping you had some input on that. simply
> > prepending CARD_ to the names in the table will put some characters
> > in the table beyond the 80 character limit (unless the table is
> > shifted to the left a bit, which messes up the consistent formatting
> > in bktr(4)).
> > --
> > <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
> Would it be possible to change the source code instead?
Yes, but that would cause nearly every specific configuration to break,
so I'm not sure it's a good idea.