Posible bug in bktr(4) man pages

Hello.

I have found something that I think it could be a man page bug. I have
installed OpenBSD 3.8/i386 release from official CDROM and I am very
happy with it. I have installed most of the software I use under Linux
(I am writting from Linux now cause I have not configured thunderbird yet).

The system does not recognize my TV CARD tuner type out of the box, and
xawtv does not work. As I did not know if it was possible to configure
TV CARD with config(8), I tried to compile a kernel, so I started to
read the man pages.

bktr(4) man page states the following for setting the card type in the
kernel config file:

option BKTR_OVERRIDE_CARD=nnn
               Select a specific card (overrides autodetection).  `nnn'
is set
               to one of the names listed and explained below.

               ASKEY_DYNALINK_MAGIC_TVIEW    Askey/Dynalink Magic TView
               AVER_MEDIA                    AverMedia

and so on.........

# I have added this to GENERIC.CUSTOM:
option BKTR_SYSTEM_DEFAULT="BROOKTREE_PAL"
option BKTR_OVERRIDE_CARD="ASKEY_DYNALINK_MAGIC_TVIEW"
option BKTR_OVERRIDE_TUNER="PHILIPS_FR1216_PAL"

as stated in the man page.

After some minutes of compiling, compilation fails and complains that
ASKEY_DYNALINK_MAGIC_TVIEW is not defined (or something like that, I do not
remember it exactly).

Searching for clues on /usr/src/sys, I found
/usr/src/sys/dev/pci/bktr/bktr_card.h
file, with the following macro definitions (among others):

#define CARD_IO_GV              9
#define CARD_FLYVIDEO           10
#define CARD_ZOLTRIX            11
#define CARD_KISS               12
#define CARD_VIDEO_HIGHWAY_XTREME       13
#define CARD_ASKEY_DYNALINK_MAGIC_TVIEW 14
#define CARD_LEADTEK            15
#define CARD_TERRATVPLUS        16
#define CARD_TVWONDER           17

So, I had to add a "CARD" in front of the card type. I changed my
GENERIC.CUSTOM kernel config file like this:

option BKTR_SYSTEM_DEFAULT="BROOKTREE_PAL"
option BKTR_OVERRIDE_CARD="CARD_ASKEY_DYNALINK_MAGIC_TVIEW"
option BKTR_OVERRIDE_TUNER="PHILIPS_FR1216_PAL"

I compiled again the kernel and booted with the new one. Now I can watch
TV with xawtv fine. :-)

Should I fill a bug report?

Thank you very much for everybody and for the developers who make this
amazing OS.

Thanks in advance.

Ramiro.

Visit your host, monkey.org