possible helpful clarification for PF Logging in the FAQ

Spent an hour or so trying to figure out why the log setup described here wasn't working for me:
http://openbsd.org/faq/pf/logging.html#syslog

Finally realized that I should have added the line:
local0.info     /var/log/pflog.txt

to the end of the first section of syslog.conf rather than the end of the file.

Being still fairly new to *nix systems, I realize that this might be obvious to an experienced admin, but perhaps not to a new user.

Perhaps some sort of note in the FAQ to indicate the location of the added line is important? And yes, I should have read the man page before I touched the file. Mea culpa.

Visit your host, monkey.org