gdb the address because I did not find out where these are because of the
randomness.

whatever I tried, when I issue a bt in gdb, then I get lots of:
#0  0x0fd6e61c in ?? ()
#1  0x241aba78 in ?? ()
#2  0x08760d2c in ?? ()
#3  0x087619b2 in ?? ()
#4  0x7d984e40 in ?? ()
#5  0x0007d990 in ?? ()
#6  0x00000000 in ?? ()
#7  0x8bb1f000 in ?? ()
#8  0x8bb1f000 in ?? ()
#9  0x8bb1f000 in ?? ()
#10 0x2fd6500c in ?? ()
#11 0x2fd66898 in ?? ()
#12 0x221ef039 in ?? ()
#13 0x221f70c0 in ?? ()
#14 0xcfbf61e8 in ?? ()
#15 0x0fd6f987 in ?? ()

is there a way to find out at which starting points the shared libraries
were loaded as the application crashed? tried ldd, nm, objdump on the
core file, but without luck. Do I have to disable the randomness for
testing/debugging? If yes, where do I have to disable it,
-fno-stack-protection, /etc/malloc.conf, syctl kern.stackgap_random,
anything else?

when I load a core file of the application in linux, and issue a
symbol-file command, then not only the symbols of the given binary but
also from all shared libraries are loaded automatically. Then issuing a
bt command in gdb shows me all the information I want. Does this somehow
work in the openbsd gdb?

i am a bit clueless now, so what can I do to find out why the application
crashed in openbsd?

greets
lars