Appliance Vendors?

We are getting ready to recommend an appliance to one of our clients, .. I know we could build a box (a la Soekris), but I have also heard that vendors like Lok Technologies are selling pre-built OBSD solutions.

1) Any recommendations pro/con about Lok?

2) Any other vendors (for US customers) with pre-built solutions?

3) Are there other h/w vendors that would be 'between' a Soekris & regular PC? I would ilke to offer storage options (perhaps an email server), and I know the Soekris don't have regular HDs.

	TIA,

	Lee

Visit your host, monkey.org