[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: openssh in other products
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: openssh in other products
- From: Ken Gunderson <kgunders_(_at_)_teamcool_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:19:23 -0600
- Organization: Teamcool Networks
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:29:42 +0200
frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> hi there,
> these days i am messing around in hp-ux (yuck)
> and i saw the hp package of openssh. so i was
> wondering what are they saying about it.
> "HP-UX Secure Shell A.04.00 is based on the public domain OpenSSH
> is openssh public domain?
It would be interesting to diff the hp code against OpenSSH....
Knowing HP my bet is that HP's Secure Shell IS OpenSSH. Heck, IIRC,
they even called it that way back when....
Q: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
A: Why is putting a reply at the top of the message frowned upon?
Visit your host, monkey.org