Re: TERM=wsvt25 with wscons?

[Forgot to CC the list]

> I don't know bash well but in ksh, you need to make the xterm a login
> shell in order to use .profile (by setting loginShell resource to true,
> or using -ls in the xterm command line). Displaying some output will
> prove whether it's being run.

I'm not aware of the resources like loginShell -- where are they?

> Also, did you remember to export the variable?

I did, thanks.

> You might be able to use some xterm variant at the console too,
> actually. Works for me with mutt on the console of a Zaurus..

Would I write (instead of where it has vt220 or whatever)
xterm-xfree86 in /etc/ttys to get this?  Would this also make it
automatically a login shell?

Could you also point me to the man pages or FAQs where the resources
and things like using xterm at the console, etc, are described?

Cheers.

Visit your host, monkey.org