Re: OpenBSD MetaStore: Distributed hosting?

Jason Dixon wrote:

<snip self-serving vitriol>

Good luck with that MetaStore thing. I'm sure it's going to be a huge success.

Thank you, although the goal is not that it be a "success" for me, but rather that it will provide useful information to OpenBSD users and assistance to the OpenBSD development team in negotiating with vendors. I wish you luck in your endeavors as well. Again, if you would like to provide any information about hardware that can be purchased new, or suggestions about the design, feel free to submit them to me or post them via the Web form. Have a nice day!

--
(c) 2005 Unscathed Haze via Central Plexus <hasted_(_at_)_tent_(_dot_)_heads>
I am Chaos.  I am alive, and I tell you that you are Free.  -Eris

Visit your host, monkey.org